Sunday, January 31, 2010

Our christian President's Testimony

I've mentioned in the past our President and his verbal ascent to being christian and simultaneous questioning of the US Christian Heritage. While I would argue there is not fruit, there are many others (my OPT partners) that would beg to differ. Here is one place they would go to offer proof to this skeptic. Maybe you are interested:



I take the President at his word and call him a christian. Like many American's "christian" with a small "c". Not Christian enough to let it change our lives or impact our policy, but not pagan enough (yet) to abandon our heritage altogether. Whether this testimony is true or fabricated I don't know. He delivers it well. I find it interesting that this testimony took place in January 2008 right after Iowa (the big win) and right before New Hampshire (his loss). I wonder if that explains why the pitch went away. In any case he (at best) knows the seed of the gospel and (at worst) has the seed sitting dormant. May God cause the seed to grow. May God Bless the United States of America.

0 comments: